J&K District Tuberculosis Control Society Kathua job recruitment District Programme Co-ordinator & District PPM (Public Private Mix) Co-ordinator hiring under NTEP.
Jammu and Kashmir District Tuberculosis Control Society Kathua Job as approved by the Chairman (Deputy Commissioner Kathua) Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for contractual hiring of services under NTEP in District Kathua for the posts of District Programme Co-ordinator & District PPM (Public Private Mix) Co-ordinator at District Tuberculosis Centre Kathua as per details given below.
J&K District Tuberculosis Control Society Kathua job terms and conditions:
- Candidate should be permanent resident of District Kathua.
- Hiring will be purely on contractual basis Initial contract for hiring shall be upto 31st March 2021, and further yearly extension will be subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate and continuation of the scheme.
- Maximum age limit for all the applicants will be 62
- TA/DA will be paid for participation in the interview.
- Candidates who have obtained degrees through Distance Education Mode from UniversitiesRecognized by the UGC shall have to submit a certificate from the concerned university along with application stating that the Candidate had undergone the degree from their university head quarters and not from the off-Campuses which have been established by these universities beyond their territorial jurisdiction.
- Those who will join NTEP as contractual employee will have to render the services on full time basis and no other job will be allowed, if found going another Job his/her contract will be terminated.
- The candidates shall have to produce required original certificates / testimonials before the selection committee at the time of interview. If they fail to produce such certificates / Testimonials they may forfeit their candidature .
- Suitable no. (atleast 5:1 ratio) of candidate in the panel may be kept in waiting list which should be valid upto 1 year from the date of Joining of the first candidate.
- In case of any deficiency with reference to eligibility etc. proved at the time of interview, the candidate shall not be allowed to appear in the interview, or if any deficiency is found subsequently the candidate shall not be considered for selection and will be treated as disqualified.
List of documents, self attested to be attached with the application form:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Permanent Residence Certificate.
- Degree duly issued by the recognized University
- Marks Sheet, duly issued by the concerned university ,of all semesters/year and one consolidated marks sheet indicting marks of all the semesters /year of the required qualification for the post applied.
- Experience certificate, as per advertisement notice with S.no./ID, date and sign of the issuing authority alongwith seal. Validity of Experience will be verified by the constituted committee.
- Driving License only in case of PPM Coordinator
- Two recent passport size photograph duly attested by Gazetted officer.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications as per prescribed format can be deposited (from 11 am to 3pm )on all working days in the Office of Distt.TB Officer / member secretary DTCS Kathua w.e.f 16/09/2020 to 30/09/2020
Last date 30/09/2020
Selection criteria adopted will be Strictly as per National Health Mission norms and after duly approved by the Worthy Chairman District Tuberculosis Control Society and it will be advertised along with the date of interview.
Get real time update about this post directly on your device, subscribe now.