GMC Kathua Jobs Recruitment 2021. | Walk in interview notice for Senior Residents.
GMC Kathua Jobs: Applications are invited from Non-PSC doctors for the tenure posts of Senior Resident in various disciplines of Govt. Medical College, Kathua.
Walk-in interview will be held on 24-09- 2021 at Govt. Medical College, Kathua as per following schedule:
Reporting time for interview: 11:00 AM
Verification of documents: 11:30 AM
Timing of interview: 12:30 PM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Non-PSC doctors shall be engaged on consolidated pay equal to the revised basic pay which corresponds to the minimum of the pre-revised scale for post of Medical Officer in Health Department as per SRO-193 dated 24-04-2018 + dearness allowance.
The appointee shall also be entitled to house rent allowance as applicable to in-service candidates carrying the minimum of the pre-revised scale of the post subject to fulfilment of the conditions provided under the relevant rules in this regard. An appointee shall not be entitled to any other monetary benefits whatsoever.
Maximum age for eligibility to apply shall be 50 years as on cutoff date.
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the applicant that the documents attached with the application should be legible and properly arranged in a series as mentioned in the advertisement
notice. Illegible, dark, washed out, misprinted documents and documents submitted after the last date of submission of application shall not be considered for evaluation. All the documents submitted by the candidates should be self attested and tagged in an office file.
The list of documents to be attached with the application as follows:
1. Date of birth certificate.
2. MBBS Degree and NMC/State Medical Council Registrationcertificate.
3. Post Graduation Degree and NMC/State Medical CouncilRegistration certificate.
4. Attempt Certificate and Internship Completion Certificate.
5. MBBS Marks Card All Profs. 1st to Final.
6. Higher Qualification Certificate (DM/MCh/DNB Superspeciality).
7. Experience certificate issued by the Competent Authority/Head of the Institution.
8. Professional publications, published in indexed/ national journals, as prescribed.
9. Domicile Certificate of J&K.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of combined academic merit and performance in the interview as per the rules/order issued.
The details of the posts are as under
1 General Medicine 4
2 Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases 2(Respiratory Diseases)
3 Paediatrics 1
4 General Surgery 6
5 Radiodiagnosis (Radiology) 4
6 RadioTherapy (Oncology) 3
7 Anaesthesiology 4
8 Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 2
No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
UNION TERRITORY OF JAMMU & KASHMIR HEALTH & MEDICAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE KATHUA
Email: [email protected]
- For all Jobs Updates download jkalerts app: https://goo.gl/MrMdWO.
- For Free JKSSB MCQ Practise Questions Click Here.
- Join us on Telegram: tx.me/jkalerts.
- Follow Us on Instagram: instagram.com/jkalerts.
- Download Current Affairs For JKSSB Exams Click Here.
- JKSSB Selection list various posts.
- JK NHM Jobs Recruitment 2021.
- JKPSC Jobs Recruitment 2021 173 Posts.
Get real time update about this post directly on your device, subscribe now.