GMC Kathua Junior Resident walk in interview.
Jammu and Kashmir GMC Kathua Junior Resident Jobs Recruitment.
Applications are invited through walk-in interview for the posts of Junior Resident in various specialties in Govt. Medical College, Kathua (Mahatma Gandhi Hospital, Kathua) on 3rd of November, 2020 as per schedule given below:
Reporting time: 10:00 AM
Documents Verification: 10:30 AM
Timing of interview: 11:30 AM
Terms and conditions:
List of documents to be attached with the application:
- Date of Birth proof/ 10th Marks Card.
- MBBS Degree.
- Marks certificate from 1st to final year MBBS.
- Internship completion certificate.
- Attempt certificate.
- Merit certificate, if any.
- Certificate of extra-curricular activities/sports, if any issued by the competent authority.
- Permanent Resident Certificate/Domicile Certificate.
The selection of the candidates will be made as per the guidelines prescribed on the website of GMC Kathua www.gmckathua.in
All the selected candidates shall be required to submit an affidavit duly attested by the judicial magistrate to the effect that he/she will not leave the residency mid-way and will serve for the minimum period of 06 months.
Get real time update about this post directly on your device, subscribe now.