GMC Srinagar Jobs Recruitment 2021 MO Posts. | Medical Officers/Casualty Medical Officers/Resident Medical Officer posts | Last date 17-05-2021.
GMC Srinagar Jobs: Online applications are invited from eligible candidates belonging to Kashmir Division for engagement as Medical Officers/Casualty Medical Officers/Resident Medical Officers on Academic Arrangement basis under S.O. 364 of 2020 Dated. 27-11-2020, on the terms and conditions listed below.
Govt Medical College Jobs Details.
Name of the Posts :
Medical Officers/Casualty Medical Officers/Resident Medical Officer.
Eligibility Criteria :
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree from an Institution duly recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- For Medical Officers :
- Persons possessing higher Qualification shall be given preference.
- For Casualty/Resident Medical Officers :
- Persons possessing Post Graduate degree/Diploma in Hospital Administration shall be given preference.
- Mandatory for All Medical Officers :
- Registration of Medical Council of Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir/Medical Council of India is pre-requisite for the eligibility of the candidate.
Date of Commencement for submission of online applications= 05-05-2021
Last date for submission of online applications=17-05-2021
Terms &Conditions :
- Any candidate presently working in Govt. Medical Colleges Anontnag/Baramulla shall have to obtain NOC from the concerned College before submitting the online application form otherwise his/her application shall be cancelled/rejected.
- The Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 is applicable to the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir, as such, the provision of Sec. 15 & 25 of Indian Medical Council (IMC) Act, 1956 are applicable for determination of eligibility of candidates.
- Candidates provisionally registered with Medical Council of India/Medical Council of Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir are not eligible for recruitment as Medical Officer in Government Service.
- The selectee(s) shall not be allowed to continue with PG/tenures of Senior Residency/Registrarship/Demonstratorship and they will have only one choice either to opt for selection or opt out and go for PG/tenures of Senior Residency/Registrarship/Demonstra torship.
- The candidates must be In possession of all required documents and no document/certificate issued beyond the cutoff date shall be accepted/entertained.
- The selection shall be made purely on the basis of merit obtained by the candidate in the written test (to be held subsequently).
- In case of Large number of applications, the candidates shall be shortlisted for written test.
Instructions for applying online:-
- The necessary instructions for filling-up of online form and submission of fee details shall be available on Government Medical College, Srinagar,
- A link for- filling up of online application forms shall be available on the official website of Government Medical College, Srinagar w.e.f 05-05-2021 to 17-05-2021.
- Candidates are required to apply online through the official website of Government Medical College. Srinagar only.
- The requisite original documents including domicile certificate issued by the competent authority on the format prescribed for the purpose must be produced at the time of document verification or as and when sought by Government Medical College, Srinagar.
- The candidates are required to upload the images of their recent photograph and specimen signature which should be uploaded in (jpeg) format only.
- Candidates have to deposit fee of Rs. 300/- through online mode only i.e through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Applications of those candidates will not considered who do not pay the fee in online mode.
- Candidates must take a print out of the application form and fee receipt after successful filling up of the application form.
- Candidates cannot edit their application form after submission.
- Candidates shall ensure that their E-mail ID and Phone Nos as specified in the online application form are _active during the currency of selection process.
GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE, SRINAGAR
10-Karan Nagar, Srinagar, Kashmir (190010),
Phone No. 0194-2504114, Fax: 0194-2503115
- For Regular Govt Jobs Updates Download Our Android App.
- Join us on Telegram: tx.me/jkalerts
- Follow Us on Instagram: instagram.com/jkalerts
- Download Current Affairs For JKSSB Exams
- GMC Jammu jobs recruitment 2021 220 posts.
- BEL Jobs Recruitment 2021 23 posts.
- Sports Authority of India various Jobs recruitment 2021.
- EMRS jobs recruitment 2021 Last Date Extended.
Get real time update about this post directly on your device, subscribe now.