GMC Srinagar Registrar jobs recruitment 2021.
Applications on the prescribed format are invited from the (in-service/Non-PSC doctors) eligible candidates for the post of Registrar on(tenure basis) in the Department of Dermatology. However, the services of Non PSC candidates shall be hired on Academic Arrangement basis under s.0.364 of 2020 Dated. 27-11-2020 and the PSC confirmed candidates shall be governed by the relevant rules as envisaged in the J&K Civil Service Rules 1979, initially for a period of one year extendable upto 03 years subject to better performance of the candidate during their 1st and 2nd years of engagement, which can be obtained from the concerned HOD after completion of 1st and 2nd year of Registrarship, as the case may be:-
Candidates interested in applying for Registrar posts at Government Medical College, Srinagar should download the respective application form from Government Medical college, srinagar website http://www.gmc.edu.in/ or the same may be collected from the Photostat Section of Government Medical college, srinagar. The application forms should be accompanied with a non-refundable bank receipt of Rs 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) from J&K Bank, CMC, Srinagar (account No. 7655). Application forms complete in all respects should reach the office of the Registrar Academics upto 21-11-2021.
Terms & Conditions:-
1. incomplete application form(s) in any respect or not attached with relevant certificates shall be rejected without further communications.
2. Conditions for PSC/Non-PSC candidates:-
For in-service (PSC confirmed) candidates
The in-service doctorshall be paid salary as per their LPC.
Applicants working in Health and Medical Education Department are required to submit theirapplication forms alongwith No Objection Certificate from their parent Department without which thelrapplication forms shall not be entertained as envisaged in Government order No. 164-HME of 2012 Dated. 02.03.2012.
• Those PSC confirmed doctors who have already completed their tenure as Registrar in the said discipline need not to apply and their application forms shall not be considered.
For Non-PSC candidates.
The Non PSC doctors shall be paid stipend as per under 5.0.364 of 2020 Dated. 27-11-2020.
3. The application forms should be accompanied with the following self attested coples of the documents:-
a. MBBS/Diploma/MD/MS/DNB/MCh./DM qualification certificates of the aforesaid specialty.
b. internship certificate.
C. McI/State Medical Council Registration certificate
d. Physical active field service certificate after PC/Rural service prior to PC certificate issued by tine Director. Health Services, Jammu Kashmir in respect of in-service doctors.
e. Attempt certificate 1st, 2na, pre-final and Final MBBS examinations issued by the University concerned.
f. Distinction/National Scholarship/Honors/Medals/Academic Merit certificates.
9. House Officer (House job) experience certificate issued by the Principal concerned or equivalent recognized authority.
h. Diploma certificate/postgraduate degree certificate.
1. Date of Birth Certificate
j. Professional publications in a standard medical journal, if any.
4. The candidates has to produced an Affidavit duly attested by the Judicial Magistrate declaring that:-
The applicant has not done Registrar-ship/Sr. Residency earlier within or outside J&K Union Territory (only for PSC confirmed candidates). he/she is a Non-PSC candidate(the information iffound wrong he/she shall be punished under Rules) (only for Non-PSC candidates).
5. The selected candidate has to submit an affidavit to the effect that he/she is not on the rolls of any Medical colleges/institutions of the country which is pre-requisite in terms of MCI norms.
6. Maximum age for eligibility to apply shall be 50 years as on 27-11-2021
7. The competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
8. The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
9. in case of any dedaration by the candidate is found false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material/Information relevant to his/her appointment, his/her selection will be cancelled ab-intio and shall be liable for action as Warranted under rules.
10. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria and producing all the prescribed documents will be interviewed.
11. The selected candidates shall have to execute an agreement that he/she will not leave the Department before the completion of Registrarship term, however abandoning/terminating of the arrangement in the specialty will require one month prior notice on either side failing which the salary shall not be paid for one month to the incumbent which shall always remain in deposit with the Department and shall be released on completion of sanctioned term.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of combined academic merit and performance at the interview.
No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.
Government Medical College,
GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE, SRINAGAR
10-Karan Nagar, Srinagar Kashmir, 190010
Phone No. 0914-2504114, Fax No.0194-2503115
ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO. 08 OF 2021 DATED: 10-11-2021
Get real time update about this post directly on your device, subscribe now.