IBPS CRP RRBs VIII Fresh Recruitment for 8400 posts. J&K Grameen Bank, J&K Ellaquai Dehati Bank jobs.
The online examinations for the next Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP RRBs VIII) for recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose) will be conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in August and September 2019. The interviews for recruitment of Group “A”- Officers (Scale-I, II & III) under the same process will be coordinated by the Nodal Regional Rural Banks with the help of NABARD and IBPS in consultation with appropriate authority tentatively in the month of November 2019.
IBPS Fresh Recruitment for 8400
Various Posts IBPS RRB VIII Recruitment 2019
Total Posts :8400
Posts for J&K : 132 + 90 = 222
J & K Grameen Bank Jammu & Kashmir Job Recruitment 2019.
Ellaquai Dehati Bank Jammu & Kashmir Job Recruitment 2019.
|Sl No||Post Name||Total||Qualification|
|1||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||3688||Bachelors Degree|
|3||Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer)||106|
|4||Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)||45||MBA (Marketing)|
|5||Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)||11||CA/ MBA|
|6||Officer Scale-II (Law)||19||Degree (Law)|
|7||Officer Scale-II (CA)||24||CA|
|8||Officer Scale-II (IT)||76||Bachelors Degree|
|9||Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||893|
Age (As on 01.06.2019)
For Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager)– Above 21 years – Below 40 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1979 and later than 31.05.1998 (both dates inclusive)
For Officer Scale- II (Manager)- Above 21 years – Below 32 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1987 and later than 31.05.1998 (both dates inclusive)
For Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager)– Above 18 years – Below 30 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1989 and later than 31.05.2001 (both dates inclusive)
For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Between 18 years and 28 years i.e. candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.06.1991 and later than 01.06.2001 (both dates inclusive).
APPLICATION FEE/ INTIMATION CHARGES-
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Online payment from 18.06.2019 to 04.07.2019 both dates inclusive) Officer (Scale I, II & III) – Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates. – Rs.600/- for all others Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates. – Rs.600/- for all others Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- Govt jobs in Directorate of Census Operations DCO J&K.
- SMVDU Research Assistant Jobs Recruitment 2019.
- CSIR IIM Jammu Walk in interview for Project Assistant II, Project Assistant III.
- Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) Jobs Recruitment 2019.
- Maulana Azad National Urdu University MANUU Recruitment 2019.
Starting Date for Registration & Payment of Fee: 18-06-2019
Last Date for Registration & Payment of Fee: 04-07-2019
Date of Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Officer Scale-I: July 2019
Date of Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Officer Scale-I: 21-07-2019 to 26-07-2019
Date of Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Office Assistant: July 2019
Date of Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant: 27-07 to 01-08-2019
Date of Download of call letters for online Preliminary examination: July 2019
Date of Preliminary Exam for Officers Scale I: 03, 04 & 11-08-2019
Date of Preliminary Exam for Office Asst: 17, 18 & 25-08-2019
Date of Declaration of Preliminary Exam Results for Officers Scale I: August 2019
Date of Declaration of Preliminary Exam Results for Office Asst: September 2019
Date of Download of Call letter for Online Exam – Main/ Single: September 2019
Date of Main/ Single Exam for Officers Scale I, II & III: 22-09-2019
Date of Main Exam for Office Asst: 29-09-2019
Declaration of Main/ Single Exam Result For Officers Scale I, II and III: October 2019
Date of Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III): October 2019
Date of Interview (For Officers Scale I, II, III): November 2019
Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II, III & Office Assistant. (Multipurpose)): January 2020.
Procedure for applying online
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s authorised website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP for RRBs” and then click on the appropriate option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBsOFFICERS (Scale-I, II and III)” or “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBs- OFFICE ASSISTANT (Multipurpose)” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their – Photograph – Signature – Left thumb impression – A hand written declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents (Annexure III).
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission. (5) For the posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers Scale I, the candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only
Get real time update about this post directly on your device, subscribe now.