J&K Commissioner Food and Drug Administration Jobs Recruitment 2020.
Jammu and Kashmir hiring of services of Project Coordinator, Field Investigator, Data Entry operator for Price Monitoring & Resource Unit (PMRU), J&K.
J&K Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for hiring of services in Price Monitoring & Resource Unit (PMRU), J&K for the following posts across the union territory of J&K as per details given below:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
01. Candidate should be domicile of J&K.
02. Candidate should be dedicated, hardworking and willing for extensive touring across the Union Territory.
03. Selection of candidate will be as per the merit out of eligible candidates.
04. Applications as per prescribed format should be submitted to the office of Commissioner, Food & Drug Administration, Civil secretariat, Jammu.
Contact: e-mail address: [email protected] Phone No: 0194-2506484-85 (Sgr), 0191-2572889 (JMU).
05. Application form is attached.
06. List of documents, self-attested, to be attached with the application form:
I. Date of Birth Certificate
II. Domicile Certificate
III. Degree duly issued by the concerned University
IV. Marks sheet, duly issued by the concerned University, of all semesters/years and one consolidated marks sheet indicating marks of all the semesters/ years of the required qualification for the post applied for.
V. Experience certificate, as per advertisement notice, from an organization of repute with date and sign of the issuing authority along with seal.
07. Applications not falling in the prescribed criteria or without aforesaid documents shall be rejected out rightly.
How to apply :
Applications as per prescribed format should be submitted to the office of Commissioner, Food & Drug Administration, Civil secretariat, Jammu.
JAMMU & KASHMIR OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER FOOD & DRUG ADMINSTRATION CIVIL SECRETARIAT, J&K (JAMMU)
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone No: 0194-2506484-85 (Sgr) / 0191-2572889 (Jmu)
Get real time update about this post directly on your device, subscribe now.