J&K Department of Ecology Environment & Remote Sensing Jobs. JKENVIS Programme Officer, Data Entry Operator Posts | walk in interview 15 May 2021.
JKDEARS JKENVIS JOBS WALK-IN INTERVIEW.
The Department of Ecology, Environment & Remote Sensing, J&K invites application for Walk-ininterview for engaging Project-Mode Staff for ENVIS project purely on temporary, project-mode basis initially for a period of one year likely to be extended with the project. The eligibility, experience, monthly emoluments and number of positions is as provided below:
J&K Department of Ecology, Environment & Remote Sensing Jobs details.
|S. No.||Title||Eligibility Criteria||Experience
|Emoluments Per month (Consolidated)||Positions|
|Essential: PhD in
Environmental Science from recognized University.
Desirable: Candidates having certification in RS & GIS, Publications in Scopus indexed reputed journals, Development of Environmental Education Material shall be given preference.
|2.||Data Entry Operator||Graduate with Diploma in Computers/RS&GIS Desirable: Fluent in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint), CorelDraw/Photoshop.||1 year||14641/-||1|
Note: Candidates in their own interest should satisfy themselves, before applying for any position, that they are eligible for the positions applied for viz, requisite qualification and requisite experience. There shall be no change in the eligibility criteria and terms/conditions.
- Only eligible candidates, satisfying above criteria, should report by 10:30hrs for registration and scrutiny of documents on 15th May, 2021 followed by an Interview on the same day from 11:30hrs.
- Candidates should bring the application indicating position applied for, qualifications and experience, along with a passport size photograph with true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications, research experience, other relevant certificates, mark sheets of all examinations, etc.
- The appointees shall have to work strictly as per Annual Darbar Move Schedule. The appointees shall have to arrange their own accommodation for Annual Darbar Move purpose.
- All original documents/certificates must be produced at the time of registration for necessary verification.
- The interview facilities shall be in place both at the office complex of Department of Ecology, Environment & Remote Sensing, Paryawaran Bhawan, Transport Nagar, Gladni, Jammu-180006 and SDA Colony Bemina, Srinagar – 190018.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
The detailed terms & conditions, application form can be downloaded from the departmental websites www.jkenvis.org and www.jkdears.com.
Government of Jammu & Kashmir Website: www.jkdears.com e-mail : [email protected]
Tel/Fax : 0194-2494585(S) 0191-2474553 (J)
Department of Ecology, Environment & Remote Sensing
SDA Colony Bemina, Srinagar – 190018 / Parayvaran Bhawan, Gladeni Transport Nagar Narwal, Jammu – 180006
Notice No. 04 of 2021 Dated: 24-04-2021
- JKSSB Jobs Android App: https://goo.gl/MrMdWO
- Join us on Telegram: tx.me/jkalerts
- Follow Us on Instagram: instagram.com/jkalerts
- Download Current Affairs For JKSSB Exams
- Free Covid19 Vaccination in J&K for 18-45 Age people.
- JKDEARS Jobs Recruitment 2021.
- JKNHM jobs recruitment 2021.
- Kashmir University Jobs Recruitment 2021 System Engineers
- JKSSB Jobs Recruitment 2021 2311 posts
- JKSSB Syllabus for various posts. Adv vide No 1, 2 of 2021.
- JKSSB Answer Key of CBT Exam for various posts.
- JKSSB Cancellation of Selection of Accounts Assistant (Finance).
- JKSSB update regarding CBT exam under PM Package.
Get real time update about this post directly on your device, subscribe now.