JK HUDD Jobs Recruitment 2021. | Judicial Member, Administrative or Technical Member. | Last date of application: 15.04.2021
JK HUDD JOBS J&K HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE FOR THE APPOINTMENT OF MEMBERS OF REAL ESTATE APPELLATE-TRIBUNAL
Applications duly signed by the applicant in the enclosed format are Invited from eligible/desirous persons for selection to the post of Judicial and Administrative or Technical Members of the Real Estate Appellate Tribunal for the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir, to be appointed in accordance to the provisions of Section 45, 46, 47 and 48 of the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (Act) read with Rule 25 and 26 of the Jammu and Kashmir Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Rules, 2020(Rules).
Vacancies: Judicial Member: 01 vacancy
Administrative or Technical Member: 01 vacancy
- Eligibility: Refer section 46 (1) (3) of the Act and rule 25:
The Members of the Appellate Tribunal shall be appointed by the Government on the recommendations of a selection committee consisting of the Chief Justice of the Jammu and Kashmir High Court or his nominee, the Secretary of the Department dealing with Housing and the Law secretary. The selection committee shall not appoint a person as the Member of the Appellate Tribunal unless he,—
- In the case of a Judicial Member he has held a judicial office in the territory of India for at least fifteen years or has been a member of the Indian Legal Service and has held the post of Additional Secretary of that service or any equivalent post, or has been an advocate for at least twenty years with experience in dealing with real estate matters; and
- in the case of a Technical or Administrative Member, he is a person who Is well-versed in the field of urban development, housing, real estate development, infrastructure, economics, planning, law.
commerce, accountancy. Industry, management, public affairs oi administration and possesses experience of at least twenty years In the Field or who has held the post In the Central Government, or a State Government equivalent to the post of Additional Secretary to the Government of India or an equivalent post In the Central Government or an equivalent post in the State Government.
- Term of office of the Members (Refer section 47 of the Act):
(1) The Member of the Appellate Tribunal shall hold office, as such for z term not exceeding five years from the date on which he enters upor his office, but shall not be eligible for re-appointment:
Provided that no Judicial Member or Technical or Administrative Member shall hold office after he has attained the age of sixty-five years.
(2) Before appointing any person as Member, the appropriate Government shall satisfy Itself that the person does not have any such financial or other Interest, as is likely to affect prejudicially his functions as such Member.
- Salary and allowances (Refer rule 26 of the Rules):
Salary and allowances equal to last drawn Salary minus pension.
’”Note: The Member who has not been a government servant shall be pal< salary and allowances as may be notified by the Government.
- Documents to be enclosed:
- Educational qualification certificate.
- Category certificate.
- Experience certificate In the relevant filed.
- Any other relevant document.
*Note: The supporting documents shall be self attested.
- How to Apply:
All eligible applicants must submit their application In the enclosed proforma which can be downloaded from the official website of Housing and Urban Development Department, Jammu and Kashmir (www.jkhudd.gov.in). The applications which are not In the prescribed proforma shall be summarily rejected without notice.
- Address to whom the application is sent:
By registered post (superscribe “Application for the post of Member, Real Estate Appellate Tribunal”)
The Principal Secretary to Government, Housing and Urban Development Department.
(Room No. 1/47, first Floor, Civil Secretariat, Jammu) or By email on: seIectionlkreraQ>amall,com
Last date of application: 15.04.2021 up to 5.30 PM.
*Note; Applications received after cut of date will not be considered and the department shall not be responsible for delay/loss of application, for any reason whatsoever.
- Selection Procedure:
The Selection Committee may for the purpose of selection of the Member of the Appellate Tribunal, follow such procedure as it may deem fit (refer 46(3) of the Act and Rule 25 of the Rules).
♦Note: The applicants may go through the provisions of the Act and rules for any clarifications before applying for the post.
Under Secretary to Government Housing and Urban Development Department, Jammu and Kashmir
GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR Housing and Urban Development Department
Civil Secretariat, Jammu/Srinagar
JK-HUDD Advertisement No. 02 of 2021 Dated: 01.04.2021
- JKSSB Jobs Android App: https://goo.gl/MrMdWO
- Join us on Telegram: tx.me/jkalerts
- Follow Us on Instagram: instagram.com/jkalerts
- Download Current Affairs For JKSSB Exams
Get real time update about this post directly on your device, subscribe now.