JK NHM Jobs Recruitment 2021.
J&K National Health Mission NHM Jobs: Applications are invited for recruitment of following posts on contractual basis, under National Health Mission, J&K in District Rajouri.
Eligibility/ Selection criteria:-
|S. No||Post||No. of vacancies||Eligibility||Location|
|1.||District Accounts Manager
Remuneration Rs. 23,400.00 per month
|1||M.Com/B.Com from recognized University having Computer Proficiency in MS Office Package & Experience in working Software Tally.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years post Qualification Work. Experience in relevant field.
Age: upto 45 years
|2.||Block Accounts Manager.
Remuneration Rs. 18,720.00 per month
|1||B.Com from recognized University having Computer Proficiency in MS Office Package & Experience in working Software Tally.
Experience; Minimum of 2 years post Qualification work Experience in relevant field.
Age: upto 45 years
Candidates should bring filled application form along with the self-attested photo copies of the eligibility documents mentioned under terms & conditions to the office of Mission Director, NHM, J&K at State Health Society, RIHFW, Nagrota, Jammu or in the Office of Chief Medical Officer, Rajouri by or before 28-09-2021.
Note: Candidates who have already applied for the post/s in response to advertisement notices published vide SHS/NHM/J&K/K/6244-47 dated 20/08/2015 and SHS/NHM/J&K /J/6586-89 dated: 01/08/2016 will also be considered for the same and need not to apply afresh
Terms & Conditions:-
- Selection of the Candidates shall be from the Concerned District on the basis of district level Merit List.
- Candidates should be Domicile of District Rajouri, Union Territory’ of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Hiring will be purely on contractual basis, initial contract for hiring shall be upto 31s‘ March 2022 and further yearly extension will be subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate/ approval of the post by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt, of India.
- Application form shall be available on the official website of National Health Mission jknhm.com which is the only and authentic source of information with respect to National Health Mission, J&K. This office shall not be responsible for any inconvenience caused due to any misleading/ false information made available by any other sourceAvebsite(s) purportedly claiming to be associated with NHM, J&K, in any manner whatsoever. The last date of submission of application forms is 28″1 of September 2021 and no application shall be entertained after the cut off date.
- The candidates who have obtained degrees through Distance education Mode from the Universities recognised by the UGC as mentioned in Govt. Order No: 252-HE of 2012 dated: 30/05/2012 issued by the Higher Education Deptt. Civil Secretariat, J&K after 2005 shall have to submit a certificate from the concerned University along with application form stating that candidate had undergone the degree from their University head-quarters and not from the off-campuses which have been established by these Universities beyond their territorial jurisdiction.
- The application shall not be accepted in absence of this certificate.
List of documents to be enclosed with the application form:
- Date of Birth Certificate/ Matriculation Certificate.
- Degree certificate of requisite Qualifications from the recognised University.
- Marks sheet of all semesters/years and one consolidated marks sheet indicating marks of all the semesters/years of the requisite qualification for the post applied for.
- Domicile Certificate of UT of J&K.
- Certificate from the concerned University along with application form stating that candidate had undergone the degree from their University head-quarters and not from the off-campuses which have been established by these Universities beyond their territorial jurisdictionExperience Certificate as mentioned against each post In case of the candidates who have obtained degrees through Distance Education mode.
- Applications not falling in the prescribed criteria or without aforesaid documents shall be rejected out rightly.
- Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated through the website, no individual communication to the candidates shall be made in this regard.
MISSION DIRECTOR NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION, J&K
Jammu Office: Regional Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Nagrota, Jammu Fax: 0191-2674114; Telephone: 2674244.Pin: 181221 Kashmir Office: A Block, Ground Floor, Old Secretariat. Srinagar. Pin: 190001
Fax: 0194-2477337; Telephone: 2477309; e-mail: [email protected] NHM Help Line for Jammu Division: 18001800104; Kashmir Division: 18001800102
- For all Jobs Updates download jkalerts app: https://goo.gl/MrMdWO.
- For Free JKSSB MCQ Practise Questions Click Here.
- Join us on Telegram: tx.me/jkalerts.
- Follow Us on Instagram: instagram.com/jkalerts.
- Download Current Affairs For JKSSB Exams Click Here.
- J&K SCERT Jobs Recruitment 2021.
- GMC Srinagar Jobs Recruitment 2021 | Counsellor.
- JKSSB Selection list various posts.
- JK NHM Jobs Recruitment 2021.
- JKPSC Jobs Recruitment 2021 173 Posts.
Get real time update about this post directly on your device, subscribe now.