Kashmir University Jobs | DEO, MTS walk in interview on 28 April 2021.
Kashmir University Jobs: The Directorate is going to have a walk-in-interview for engagement of One (01) Data Entry Operator (DEO), and two (02) Multi-tasking staff on contractual basis for a period of 6 months or co-terminus with the project under RUSA project.
Kashmir University Jobs details:
Name of the Posts :
- Data Entry Operator: 01 Post (Graduation with six months certificate course in Computer Applications)
- Multitasking Staff (MTS): 02 Posts (10+2) Desirable: Experience in any research project or skill development project.
How to apply Kashmir University Jobs:
The walk in interview would be conducted on April 28, 2021, at 11.30 am sharp in the office chamber of the Director, Directorate of Lifelong Learning, University of Kashmir.
The interested candidates possessing below mentioned qualifications should bring their original testimonials alongwith on the date of interview.
The detailed information is appended.
- JKSSB Jobs Android App: https://goo.gl/MrMdWO
- Join us on Telegram: tx.me/jkalerts
- Follow Us on Instagram: instagram.com/jkalerts
- Download Current Affairs For JKSSB Exams
- JKBOSE Class 11th result Kashmir Kargil.
- JK COVID 19 update 21 April 2021.
- Jammu Srinagar NHW Traffic Update 22nd April 2021
- JKSSB Revised/Final Answer Keys.
- JKSSB Jobs Recruitment 2021 2311 posts
- JKSSB Syllabus for various posts. Adv vide No 1, 2 of 2021.
- JKSSB Answer Key of CBT Exam for various posts.
- JKSSB Cancellation of Selection of Accounts Assistant (Finance).
Get real time update about this post directly on your device, subscribe now.