SBI Jobs Recruitment 2021 Clerical cadre | Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre | Last date 17-05-2021.
SBI J&K Vacancies 2021.
State Bank of India (SBI) has announced notification for the recruitment of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre (Regular & Backlog) vacancies.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only. Candidates can appear for the test only once under this recruitment project.
The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State, should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State/UT/Special area(mentioned in the under given vacancy table against each state).
SBI Junior Associate Jobs Details
Post Name :
- Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre (Regular & Backlog) vacancies.
- Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline.
Age Limit (as on 01-04-2021)
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 28 years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee :
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 750/- (Including Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS/ DXS: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 27-04-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 17-05-2021
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 17-05-2021
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 01-06-2021
- Date of Preliminary Examination (Tentative): June 2021
- Date of Main Examination (Tentative): 31-07-2021
RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES)
(Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2021-22/09)
- JKSSB Jobs Android App: https://goo.gl/MrMdWO
- Join us on Telegram: tx.me/jkalerts
- Follow Us on Instagram: instagram.com/jkalerts
- Download Current Affairs For JKSSB Exams
Get real time update about this post directly on your device, subscribe now.