SKUAST Jammu Job Recruitment 2020.
Jammu and Kashmir SKUAST Jammu Jobs Applications are invited in the prescribed format, available on the university website(www.skuast.org), for the temporary position on academic arrangement basis in the Division of Statistics and Computer Science, to teach various courses of UG/PG, Service Courses of FOA for the Academic session 2020-21.
Terms and conditions for academic arrangement are as under:
1. The engagement shall be purely on contract basis.
2. No legal right to claim his/her regularization / appointment by absorption or otherwise against any regular
post in the University. In event of the relinquishing of the engagement one month notice is essential.
3. The appointment is for first semester, of the session 2020-21only. The extension for one more semester may be granted subject to satisfactory performance of the contractee and availability of the funds and requirement of the faculty.
4. Eligible candidates shall be informed through e-mail only.
5. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
6. For more details with respect to application form refer to University website www.skuast.org.
7. No application will be entertained after the last date quoted.
How to apply SKUAST Jammu.
The application form complete in all respect along with attested copies of the certificates and accompanied with
online postal order of Rs 300/- drawn in favour of Dean, Faculty of Agriculture payable at Chatha should reach
the office of the Head, Division of Statistics & CS, SKUAST-J , Main Campus Chatha, Jammu-180009 (J&K)
on or before 25.09.2020 upto 5 PM sharp.
Last date to apply 25.09.2020
SKUAST Jammu Recruitment 2020.
Post date 25 Aug 2020
Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Jammu invites application from the eligible candidates for the temporary position under the Indian Council of Agricultural
Research (ICAR) National Fellow Project “Development of sensitive and specific diagnostic assay for the detection of
warble fly infestation in goats and eradication of the disease from Jammu and Kashmir” as detailed below:
Terms and Conditions:
1. The post is temporary and on purely contractual basis up to 12th April, 2022 wherein assessment will be done at
2. The candidates shall have no legal right to claim his/her regularization/appointment by absorption or otherwise
against any regular post or any other contractual engagement as the project is purely time bound and nonregular. The post is temporary and co-terminus with the project. The services of the incumbent shall stand
terminated automatically on expiry of the period of the project.
3. The university/funding agency reserves right to withdraw advertised post at any stage without assigning any
4. No objection and experience certificate from the current employer in case she/he is in employment.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the aforesaid interview.
6. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not
entitle candidates to be called for interview. The Screening Committee may restrict the number of candidates to
be called for the interview after taking into consideration the qualifications and experience as per the
advertisement. Only short listed candidates will be informed through e mail/ phone for attending the interview
through online / personal mode. The candidates must provide mobile no. which enable video calling.
7. Last date for receipt of application form: Application as per proforma attached and self attested
testimonials/certificates should be submitted in person/speed post/ email to Dr. Anish Yadav, Professor and
ICAR-National Fellow, Division of Veterinary Parasitology, F.V.Sc. & A.H., SKUAST-J, R.S. Pura, 181102,
Jammu, J&K; (email: [email protected]) on or before 17-09-2020. Applications received after due
date shall not be entertained.
8. Date of interview:23-09-2020 (11:00 A.M. onwards) at Directorate of Research, SKUAST-J, Chatha, 180009,
Jammu. No separate intimation will be issued for the interview. Selected candidates would be informed through
e mail / phone.
9. Detailed advertisement is also available on University website www.skuast.org
Get real time update about this post directly on your device, subscribe now.