MedecinsSans Frontieres Srinagar Jobs Recruitment 2021 | Logistics manager post | Last date to apply 24 June 2021.
MedecinsSans Frontieres (MSF)/ Doctors Without Borders (DWBI) is an international humanitarian medical aid organization working in more than 70 countries worldwide. DWBI is neutral, impartial, independent, and not linked to any political party or government. Our teams provide emergency medical assistance to people in need, irrespective of their nationality, race or religion. DWBI has been working in the Kashmir valley since 2001.
MedecinsSans Frontieres (MSF)/ Doctors Without Borders (DWBI) Srinagar Kashmir Jobs Details.
- Post Name :LOGISTICS MANAGER
- Location of Job : Srinagar, Kashmir
- Duration : 12 Months (Renewable)
- Start Date : As soon as possible
- No. of Positions : 01 (One)
- Application Closing Date :24 June 2021
- Qualification Essentials : Essentia I technical diploma ortechnical university degree, preferably in the fields of supply chain management, procurement and/or general logistics.
- Experience : Essential at least two years of working experience in logistics related activities with DWBI or other similar organizations
- • Salary Gross INR 69,882/- per month (non-negotiable)
- • 18 days annual leave; 12 days paid leave as per specified list of holidays; Sick/Casual leave of 12 days as per calendar year (pro-rated based on hire date)
- • Contributions towards statutory benefit programs such as Provident Fund.
- • Covered under accident insurance.
- • DWBI provides medical reimbursement for employees and their dependents as per health care policy
- • A stimulating, professional environment in an international organization.
JOB FOCUS :
Planning, coordinating and monitoring all logistics related activities in the project or capital and providing support to medical assistance activities, accordingto DWBI protocols and standards in order to ensure an optimal running of the project.
- • Assisting the Project Coordinator or Logistics Coordinator in the definition and follow-up of logistics activities in the project or capital, in conjunction with other medical project managers in order to identify and give a response to the needs of the targeted population.
- • Logistics: (construction, transport of goods and staff, communications, water and sanitation, vehicles and engines, equipment/installation and infrastructures, communications, installation and maintenance of functional office space(s) and lodging facilities for international staff in adequate living conditions).
- • Participating in the planning and implementation, together with the Logistics Coordinator, the Project Coordinator and the HR Coordinator, the HR associated processes (recruitment, training, briefing/debriefing, evaluation, detection of potential, development and communication) of the logistics staff in the project / capital in order to ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required to correctly perform all logistics activities.
- • Defining and monitoring technical aspects of the project risk reduction policy, transport, communication, protection, identification and preparation of the technical aspects of the project security policy and guidelines, evacuation plan and contingency plan, performing day-to day monitoring of the application of security rules and re porting to the Project Coordinator any problem that may a rise. For this purpose, the Project Logistics Manager will have to create an appropriate environment to facilitate security exchange of information.
- • Overall responsible for Logistics management, IT & communication systems, Safety & security, general stock & asset management, power supply & energy, Fleet management, Maintenance and rehabilitation & Procurement (internal and external).
- • English, written and spoken is essential; Kashmiri and Urdu spoken, desired.
How to apply
Please drop your motivation letter and CV on email below:Email to: [email protected]
Last date for receiving complete application is Thursday 24th June – 2021
Note: Due to high volume of applications Only Short listed candidates will be contacted
- Daily Private and Govt Jobs Updates: https://goo.gl/MrMdWO
- Join us on Telegram: tx.me/jkalerts
- Follow Us on Instagram: instagram.com/jkalerts
- Download Current Affairs For JKSSB Exams
- JK BANK Jobs Recruitment 2021 Medical Consultants Posts.
- JK BANK Jobs Recruitment 2021 Complete notification
- JKSSB jobs recruitment 2021 503 new posts.
- J&K Govt closed all schools, colleges, universities till June 30.
- Free JKSSB Junior Assistant Mock Test Set 2.
- JKSSB Selection list for Junior Statistical Assistant.
- JKSSB Cancellation of Selection for Junior Statistical Assistant.
- JKSSB Release of withheld recommendation for various posts.
Get real time update about this post directly on your device, subscribe now.