New Delhi: Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC’s initial public offering (IPO) is opening for public subscription today and it will close on October 1. Ahead of IPO, the company has stated that it had raised Rs 789 crore from anchor investors, as per a PTI report. The firm allotted 1,10,80,800 shares to anchor investors at Rs 712 apiece, valuing the aggregate transaction at Rs 788.95 crore, according to a circular on the BSE India website.
Aditya Birla AMC IPO Subscription Process
- Interested investors, who are seeking to subscribe the Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC, can do so by following a few simple steps.
- Prominent banks such as State Bank of India (SBI), Punjab National Bank (PNB), HDFC, ICICI and other lenders and stock brokers allow you to apply for subscription online.
- First, you need to log in to your trading account. After that select the IPO you want to subscribe. Subsequently, you need to transfer funds to your trading account from your bank account. Then you need to select the amount of shares you want to invest and go for it, as per details provided on Chittorgarh website.
Aditya Birla AMC IPO Price, Review
- Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC IPO price is Rs 695 to Rs 712 per share.
- The total size of the initial public offering is Rs 2,768.3 crore. The IPO is entirely an offer for sale.
- It has a face value of Rs 5 per share. The IPO has a market lot of 20 equity shares.
- The Qualified Institutional Buyer (QIB) category has 50 per cent of the shares, Retail Individual Investor (RII) has 35 per cent, and Non-Institutional Investors (NII) gets 15 per cent of shares.
- There are two key risks that investors must be aware of – 1. High competition from existing and new participants offering investment products. 2. Any regulatory changes may impact its business, according to research report by Ajit Mishra, VP Research. Religare Broking On Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC Ltd.
Get real time update about this post directly on your device, subscribe now.