New Delhi: You can check your EPF or PF balance while sitting at home by following a few steps. Salaried class can check their Employee Provident Fund (EPF) or popularly known as Provident Fund (PF) through SMS, missed call, online and mobile, Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has stated.
EPF or PF Balance Check Number
EPF members often look for number to check their PF balance. Here are two numbers to check your PF balance – 7738299899 and 011-22901406.
EPF or PF Balance Check SMS
- EPF members can check their balance through message or SMS. First, EPF members need to make sure that their registered mobile numbers are in active mode.
- EPF members need to write ‘EPFOHO UAN LAN’ and send it to 7738299899 from registered number.
EPF or PF Balance Check Missed Call
- EPF members can also check balance through missed call from their registered number.
- To Know PF Balance, EPF members need to give missed call at 011-22901406.
EPF or PF Balance Check Online
- EPF members, who want to check PF balance through online, can do it so at https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/Login .
- You need to enter Universal Account Number (UAN) and Password.
- You need to enter captcha.
अब घर बैठे ही अपना #ईपीएफ बैलेंस चेक करें। इन आसान स्टेप्स का पालन करें और परेशानी मुक्त सेवा का आनंद लें।#EPFO #PF #पीएफ #ईपीएफओ #Employees #Services@PMOIndia @PIB_India @PIBHindi @MIB_India @MIB_Hindi @DDNewslive @airnewsalerts @mygovindia @_DigitalIndia @PTI_News pic.twitter.com/WU8L2Z2Sxl
— EPFO (@socialepfo) July 8, 2021
EPF or PF Balance Check UMANG App
- If EPF members want to check PF Balance through UMANG App, they need to go ‘Employee Centric Services’.
- They need to select ‘New Passbook’.
- To check the passbook, you need to log in through UAN.
Get real time update about this post directly on your device, subscribe now.