New Delhi: ICICI Bank has announced a revision in the service charge for domestic Savings Accounts. These new rules and revised charges will be effective from August 1, 2021, according details provided by the private lender on its website notice board.
- The revision by ICICI Bank is applicable in the limits of cash transaction, ATM Interchange and Cheque book charges for Domestic Savings Account holders.
- These changes will applicable on regular savings Account, and salary accounts.
ICICI ATM Transactions at Non-ICICI Bank ATMs
- First 3 transactions, including of financial and non-financial, in 6 metro locations – Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Bengaluru and Hyderabad in a month – are Free.
- First 5 transactions, including of financial and non-financial, in all other locations, in a month, are Free.
- Thereafter, charges of Rs 20 per financial transaction and Rs 8.50, per non-financial transaction. will be applicable.
- The revised rates are applicable on Silver, Gold, Magnum, Titanium and Wealth variants.
- Senior Citizen Account variants, Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account – BSBDA have been excluded from the list.
ICICI Chequebook charges
Nil for 25 payable-at-par cheque leaves in a year; Rs 20 for every additional cheque book of 10 leaves.
ICICI Bank Cash Transaction Charges
For Regular Savings/ Salary Accounts
- 4 free cash transactions, per month. Charges above free limits: Rs 150, per transaction.
- At Home Branch (Branch where account is opened or ported), Rs 1 lakh is free per month, per account. Above Rs 1 lakh – Rs 5 per Rs 1,000, subject to a minimum of Rs 150.
- At Non-Home Branch – No charges for cash transactions up to Rs 25,000, per day. Above Rs 25,000 – Rs 5 per Rs 1,000, subject to a minimum of Rs 150.
- For Third Party Cash transaction (Sum total of deposits and withdrawals) – Up to a limit of Rs 25,000 per day – Rs 150, per transaction. Above Rs 25,000
is not permitted.
Get real time update about this post directly on your device, subscribe now.