New Delhi: Two more Initial Public Offerings (IPO) are set to hit the market this week. Markolines Traffic Controls Limited and Sansera Engineering IPOs will be opened for subscription and investors are curious to know details. Sansera Engineering IPO will open on September 14 and the subscription period is scheduled to end on September 16. Markolines Traffic Controls Limited IPO subscription is opening on September 15 and the subscription will close on September 20.
Sansera Engineering IPO Review, Price
- Sansera Engineering IPO has a price of Rs 734 to Rs 744 per equity share.
- It has a face value of Rs 2 per equity share.
- The initial public offering has a market lot and minimum order quantity of 20 shares.
- Sansera Engineering IPO has an issue size of Rs 1,282.98 crore.
- The offer for sale amounts to Rs 1,282.98 crore.
- The initial public offering will be listed at BSE ad NSE.
Markolines Traffic Controls IPO
- Markolines Traffic Controls limited commenced its business operations in 2002, initially started with road marking and later in 2009 envisaged and ventured the business opportunity of Operation and maintenance of highway projects.
- The initial public offering has a face value of Rs 10 per equity share.
- Markolines Traffic Controls IPO price is Rs 78 per equity share.
- Markolines Traffic Controls has a market lot and minimum order quantity of 1600 shares.
- The initial public offering has a size of Rs 40 crore.
Get real time update about this post directly on your device, subscribe now.