Many structures including two residential houses,one medical shop and cowsheds were gutted in fire previous night at Chandilora village of Tangmarg area of Baramulla district.
As per the reports the fire started around 11:30 Pm on Thursday night soon after it engulfed the adjacent buildings resulted in destruction of at least 7 structures. In the incident Prince Medicate medical shop was completely damaged.
The residential houses belongs to Ghulam Rasool Hajam and Bashir Ahmad Ganie. Soon after the fire tenders were pressed into operation and further damaged to the adjacent buildings was prevented. The cause of fire is said to be short circuit.
Get real time update about this post directly on your device, subscribe now.