A residential house was damaged in a fire incident that broke out on Friday afternoon in Muqam-i-Shahwali, Drugmulla locality of this north-Kashmir district.
Reports reaching said that a residential house belonging to one Mohammed Mukhtar Pir son of Late Habibullah Pir caught fire after leakage in a domestic gas heater.
The enraging fire was controlled after hectic efforts by Fire Service personnel with assistance by the locals.
In the incident many household items have got either partially or fully damaged, reports said.
Meanwhile a police official confirming the incident to said that a case in this regard and further investigations taken up. (GNS)
Get real time update about this post directly on your device, subscribe now.