- On 17-09-2021 Friday , there shall be no traffic movement on Srinagar-Sonamarg-Gumri road from either side in view of maintenance/repairing on Zoji la axis .
- Restriction on Dhar Road for HMVs with more than 10 tyres
HMVs with only 06 and 10 tyres shall be allowed to ply through Dhar road.
- Tomorrow, subject to fair weather and better road condition , LMVs(Passenger) shall be allowed from both sides on Jammu-Srinagar NHW viz Jammu towards Srinagar and vice-versa . TCU Jammu/Srinagar shall liaise with TCU Ramban before releasing the traffic.
CUT OFF TIMING:
LMVs from Nagrota (Jammu) 0600 hrs to 1200 hrs,
from Jakheni (Udhampur) 0700 hrs to 1300 hrs &
from Zig (Qazigund) 0700 hrs to 1300 hrs
No Vehicle shall be allowed before and after cut off timing.
Subject to fair weather and better road condition , HMVs shall be allowed from Jakheni (Udhampur) towards Srinagar after the tail of down HMVs crosses Jakheni . TCU Udhampur shall liaise with TCU Ramban before releasing the HMVs.
SFs Convoy Movement
Security Forces are advised/requested not to ply against advisory/traffic plan in view of traffic congestion on Jammu-Srinagar NHW. They may ply from Jammu towards Srinagar after confirming the status of NHW.
Subject to fair weather and good road condition , LMVs from both sides and HMVs (upto ten tyres) from Srinagar towards Poonch shall be allowed on Mughal road. LMVs from Behramgalla 0800 hrs upto 1500 hrs., from Herpora 0800 hrs upto 1600 hrs & HMVs from Herpora 0900 hrs. upto 1500 hrs .
Subject to fair weather and good road condition , both way traffic shall be allowed from Kargil towards Srinagar and vice-versa on Srinagar-Sonamarg-Gumri road. LMVs from Minamarg will be released followed by HMVs (down traffic) at 0600 upto 1100 hrs and LMVs from Sonamarg will be released followed by HMVs (up traffic) after the tail of down traffic crosses Sonamarg . No Vehicle shall be allowed after cut off timing.
Kishtwar- Sinthan road is through for both ways traffic of LMVs only, subject to fair weather and road condition .
People are advised to undertake journey on NHW-44 only after confirming status of the road from Traffic control units as under:-
• Jammu (0191-2459048, 9419147732)
• Srinagar (0194-2450022, 2485396)
• Ramban (9419993745) • Udhampur (8491928625)
• PCR Kishtwar (9906154100) for status of Sinthan Road
Get real time update about this post directly on your device, subscribe now.