She Caught Fire after Leak in Cooking Gas Cylinder,
A woman from South Kashmir’s Anantnag district, who was burnt due to the leak in cooking gas cyclinder, succumbed to her injuries at the Shri Maharaja Hari Singh Hospital (SMHS) on Thursday.
The deceased woman was identified as Raja Bano’s wife of Abdul Qayyum, a resident of Mattan, was 54 years old and half of her body was burnt.
Although was rushed to a nearby hospital from where she was shifted to SMHS Hospital, Srinagar.
According to the health correspondent, Raja Bano died after being under treatment for several days.
“Although preliminary investigation suggests it as leak in cooking gas cylinder but we have registered a case to ascertain the facts” said a senior police official .
Get real time update about this post directly on your device, subscribe now.