Distance Education Kashmir University for Admission to PG, PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificate Courses.
Consequent upon the vacant seats and non-availability of candidates in the below mentioned Programmes, on-line Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to the below mentioned PG,PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificate Courses offered through Directorate of Distance Education, University of Kashmir for the academic session 2020.
The candidates are advised to peruse the Prospectus-2020/Admission Policy, available on University Website thoroughly and check eligibility/other details before submitting their Application Forms:-
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Entrepreneurship (PGDBE)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Web Designing (PGDWD)
- Post Graduate diploma in Urdu Journalism(PGDUJ)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Consumer Laws and Practice (PGDCLP)
- Diploma in Pre-Primary Teacher Training Programme (DPPTT)
- MA English
- MA Education
- MA Economics
- MA Urdu
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism Management (PGDTM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Home Science ( PGDHS)
- I) Important dates:
|Issuance of On-line Forms||01-04-2021|
|Last date of submission of On-line Application Forms||05-04-2021|
Mode of Selection:
The selection of a candidate for the admission to the programme shall be strictly based on the Academic Merit of the qualifying examinations. Admissions shall be governed by the Admission Policy and other terms & conditions as reflected in Prospectus-2020/e- prospectus of Directorate of Distance Education, Admission Policy and relevant Statutes.
Submission of On-Line Application Forms:
The candidates are advised to follow the following steps for filling their On-Line Application Forms.
Step-1: Visit http://www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in and click on Link Admissions 2020. Read Important Instructions for Registration and Submission of Form carefully before proceeding further.
Step-2: Candidate needs to register him/herself before submitting the Online Application Form. For Registration with the System Click on the “Reaister as Student”. Remember the Username and Password for future reference.
Step-3: After successful Registration, login into the system for submitting On-line Application Form. Enter your “Registration No.” and Click “Next”.
Step -4: Enter the required details and Upload your latest passport size Photograph and click “Next”.
Step-5: If there is any variation click on “Previous” button, make necessary corrections and then Click “Submit”. Get a printout of the Form and note the Form No. for future reference.
Step-6: Deposit the non-refundable “Application Fee of Rs.150/-(including Rs. 50/-as IT Fee) and Processing fee of Rs. 250/”-i.e. Rs.400/-for one course and Rs. 250/-for each subsequent course through online mode only.
Submission of downloaded Application Forms (Hard copy): The candidates after submitting their On-Line Application Form need not to submit hard copy and must keep Hard Copy of the Application Form with them for reference. Fee Deposition and fee reconciliation shall be treated as Form submission.
The candidates must check the fee status of their Application Forms after three days from the submission of on-line Application Form. In case, fee reconciliation is pending, the candidate should contact the office of the Directorate of Admissions & Competitive Examinations, University of Kashmir.
- For any further query/ information the candidates are welcome to contact University on following numbers:
- Directorate of Admissions & Competitive Examinations: 0194-2272063
- Email ID: [email protected]
Directorate of Admissions & Competitive Examinations
University of Kashmir NAAC Accredited Grade “A+”
ADMISSION NOTIFICATION No.: 18 (3) of 2020.
- JKSSB Jobs Android App: https://goo.gl/MrMdWO
- Join us on Telegram: tx.me/jkalerts
- Follow Us on Instagram: instagram.com/jkalerts
- Download Current Affairs For JKSSB Exams
- JKSSB Jobs Recruitment 2021 2311 posts
- JKSSB Seeking of preference Class-IV posts.
- JK Bank BA Result 2021 Declared.
- JKSSB Class IV Exam Final Answer Key.
- Top questions of profit and loss (Part 9).
Get real time update about this post directly on your device, subscribe now.