GCW Parade admission 2021. | B.A, B.Sc., B.Com., B.Com (Honours) and BCA
Online admissions to Semester 1st of B.A/B.Sc./B.Com./B.Com (Honours) and BCA of six semester UG programmes offered by Govt. College for Women, Parade Ground, Jammu for the session 2021-22 commences as per the schedule given below. All eligible candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Part-ll examination from JK Board of School Education, CBSE or any other equivalent board and are desirous of seeking admission in Govt. College for Women Parade Ground, Jamrnu (Autonomous Institution) are advised to visit the College website:gcwparade.org for details.
The Time line for the on-line process of admission is given as under:
|Online Registration of the Candidates||10-08-2021||20-08-2021|
|Online Display of 1st Merit List and verification of documents||22-08-2021||24-08-2021|
|Online Submission of Admission Fee (1st Merit List)||25-08-2021||26-08-2021|
|Online Display of 2nd Merit List and verification of documents.||27-08-2021||29-08-2021|
|Online submission of Admission fee (2nd Merit List)||30-08-2021||31-08-2021|
|Online Display of 3rd Merit List and verification of documents (if Required)||01-09-2021||02-09-2021|
|Online submission of Admission fee (3rd Merit List)||03-09-2021||03-09-2021|
|Declaration of the list of the candidates admitted in various UG||04-09-2021|
|Programmes for the Session 2021-22|
The left over seats, if any, shall be filled immediately after the validity period of the submission of admission forms of 2nd. merit list is over.
SEATS AVAILABILITY IN VARIOUS STREAMS
|S.No.||Stream UG Programmes||No. of Seats|
|2.||Medical All Streams||330|
|3.||Non-Medical all Streams||270|
The combination wise availability of seats and reservation details are reflected in the e-prospectus available on the website from 08-08-2021.
- Since, the class work for the next semester is likely to continue through online mode for some time due to Covid-19 Pandemic, all the aspiring candidates are required to possess a suitable handset with internet facilities.
- The candidates must provide a working email address and active, whatsapp enabled, mobile phone number (preferably personal) in the admission form.
- The candidates are advised to get fully vaccinated. No unvaccinated candidate shall be considered for admission to the Hostel.
- All queries pertaining to admissions should be sent to e-mail: [email protected]
- Admission Helpline: 94192 02081
OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL GOVT. COLLEGE FOR WOMEN PARADE GROUND, JAMMU
Get real time update about this post directly on your device, subscribe now.