IUST Ph.D. Admission Selection notification.
ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY AWANTIPORA. KASHMIR. ADMISSION (SELECTION) NOTIFICATION NO. 06 OF 2021 (Ph.D Programmes)
The candidates bearing following Roll No’s have been provisionally selected for admission to the below-mentioned Ph.D. programmes for the Academic Session 2020-21.
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 110009.
- Management Studies: 104004, 104002, 104040, 104032,
- 104003,104043, 104030, 104011.
- Economics: 105009,105005.
- Physics: 102026,102008,102027,102019.
- Statistics: 106003.
- Journalism & Mass Communication: 101006, 101003, 101021, 101013.
- Chemistry: 103016,103015.
The detailed merit list(s) of the above-mentioned Ph.D. programmes are available on University website.
- The selection of the candidates is strictly provisional and subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria as fixed and determined by the university and production/verification of the original documents/ certificate(s). In case of any discrepancy found at any point of time, the University reserves the right to cancel/modify such selection/admission.
- Provisionally selected candidates are hereby informed to report to the office of the Dean Academic Affairs, IUST Campus Awantipora on any working day by or before 22-09-2021 (except on Saturday & Sunday) alongwith origrial documents/ copies thereof and requisite fee of Rs. 22,200/- for completion of admission formalities.
- Selected candidates are required to submit an affidavit from the 1“ Class Magistrate mentioning that hq/she is not working/studying ipn any Institution/organization.
- The in-service selected candidates (if any) are informed to submit No Objection Certificate (NOC)/ Study leave from the employer in addition to all the requisite qualifying documents at the time of admission.
No: IUST/Acad/Admissions/21/300 Sd/-
Dated: 13-09-2021 Assistant Registrar, Academics
Get real time update about this post directly on your device, subscribe now.