J&K Horticulture Dept. Training Course to earn livelihood.
Jammu and Kashmir Horticulture Department applications are invited for undergoing six months training course in the art of fruit & vegetable preservation from persons who are interested to establish their own unit (Small/Micro Industry) to earn a livelihood.
The desirous candidates should be above 18 years as of 1st January 2021 and should be at least matriculate.
The candidate having additional qualifications/aspirations for setting up of unit shall be given preference.
The last date for submission of the application is extended to 4th September 2021.
The application should be accompanied with the following documents (attested copies).
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Qualification Certificate along with marks sheet.
- Two Passport size photographs.
- Character Certificate from any Gazetted Officer or from the Head of Institution last attended.
- Domicile Certificate.
- The interview shall be conducted on 6th September 2021.
- The list of selected candidates shall be displayed on the notice board on 6th September 2021.
- No separate communication shall be made in this regard.
- The candidates are advised for their own convenience to mention their contact numbers in application forms.
- The classes shall commence on the 10th of September 2021.
- No tuition fee shall be charged from the selected candidates.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the selected candidate/Trainees.
- Stipend payment to the successful candidate subject to the availability of grant.
For further details, candidates may contact at Phone No. 0191- 2579072, 94191-39991, during working hours on any working day.
DEPARTMENT OF HORTICULTURE (J&K GOVT)
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF CANNING AND PROCESSING INSTRUCTOR
FRUIT AND VEGETABLE CRAFT CENTRE CHAND NAGAR JAMMU.
Phone No. 0191-257907
Get real time update about this post directly on your device, subscribe now.