IGNOU Tentative Date Sheet December 2020 term end examination.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) latest Notification update.
Permission for appearing in the examination is provisional and subject to the following conditions:-
1. registration for these courses is valid and not time-barred;
2. required number of assignments in the courses have been submitted by due date wherever applicable;
3. have completed minimum time to pursue these courses as per the provision of your programme;
4. have paid the examination fee for all the courses you are appearing in the examination;
5. In case of non-compliance of any of the above conditions, the result of all such courses will not be declared.
1. To ensure health and safety of students, guidelines issued by Government of India for Social Distancing and other measures
pertaining to COVID-19 will strictly be adhered to by all the examination centres.
2. Students are also required to adhere to the guidelines and maintain the Social Distancing and hygiene to ensure safety and health of their own, fellow students and staff at the examination centre.
3. In view of the prevailing Covid-19 scenario across the country, some students may not get the desired Examination Centre. The University has tried to accommodate such students in a nearby Examination Centre mentioned in their Hall Ticket.
4. Every day, the Examination will be held in two sessions, i.e. Morning Session from 10 AM to 1 PM and Evening Session from 2 PM to 5PM.
5. Hall Tickets of the eligible students will be available on the University web site soon. Students are advised to visit the University website regularly and download their Hall Ticket and follow the instructions printed on the Hall Ticket.
6. Students may note that there can be a possibility of last minute change of examination Centre due to Covid-19 situation or any other reason. In such a condition, the University will take appropriate remedial measures. The affected students are advised to be in touch with their respective Regional Centers.
DURATION OF EXAM– Duration of Exam of each will be as mentioned on the Question Paper.
Question Papers of the following Progrmamme/ Courses will be objective type question/ OMR Based:
➢ BPP (PCO01,OMT101, OSS101)
➢ BDP/BTS/BCA ( BSHF101, FST01)
➢ BPCHHN ( BNS041, BNS042)
➢ CLIS ( BLI011, BLII012, BLII013, BLII014)
➢ CBCS BASED BACHELORS & HONORS DEGREE PROGRAMMES ( BEVAE181)
REQUEST FOR CHANGE IN DATE & SESSION OF THE EXAM WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED IN CASE-
• The courses are from the same group (Group-1 to Group-2) as the exam of courses in a particular group is conducted on same date and time.
• The courses are backlog courses.
- SSC Tentative Answer Key of Phase VIII Released.
- J&K School Education Department Teacher Select list.
- J&K Social Welfare department eligibility relaxation for Scholarship.
- Jammu University B.Ed Admission notice 2020-22.
- JKSSB changed online application starting date.
Get real time update about this post directly on your device, subscribe now.