JKBOSE 10th Date Sheet Jammu province winter zone.
Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education JKBOSE 10th Date sheet Annual Regular Session 2021 Jammu Province (Winter Zone)
|Date & Day||Subject/s|
|20-11-2021 Saturday||Social Science|
|22-11-2021 Monday||Vocational Subjects Agriculture/ Apparels, Makeup and Home Functioning /Automotive/ Beauty and Wellness/ Health Care /IT& ITES/ Media and Entertainment/ Physical F.ducation and Sports/ Plumber/ Retail/ Security/ Telecommunication/ Tourism and Hospitality|
|28-11-2021 Sunday||Additional/Optional Kashmiri/Punjabi/Urdu/Hindi/Persian/Sanskrit/Dogri/ Bhoti /Arabic/ Computer Science|
(Physics, Chemistry & Life Science)/ Home Science
|06-12-2021 Monday||Mathematics/ Music/ Painting/ Art & Drawing|
- The examinees are advised to adhere the instructions strictly given on the backside of the Admit Cards and bring the same (Admit Card) on all days of examination for verification.
- The Internal practical awards (currying weightage of 20 marks) shall be conducted by the respective Affiliated Academic Institutions well before the commencement of theory examinations at their own level and submit the Award Rolls to the concerned Sub/Branch Offices/Secrecy Unit-I, .ID immediately after the issuance of Admit cards by JKBOSE.
- All Heads of Govt./Private Institutions of Jammu province (Winter Zone areas) shall collect the Admit Cards of their candidates from the concerned BOSF. Office.
- All the examinees are advised not to bring any kind of material including electronic gadgets like mobile phones, headphone,s etc. which can help them to indulge in unfair means in any way in the examination.
- All the Heads of the Institutions shall ensure adequate heating and lighting arrangements in the examination rooms/halls.
The concerned must adhere to the instructions in reference to Govt. Order No. 74-JK (DMRRR) of 2021 dated 24-10-2021.
Get real time update about this post directly on your device, subscribe now.